Saturday, January 9, 2010

THE PLAN...

In order to stay focused and embark in this journey properly I need structure. Fear not, fellow scrapbookers, I've come up with a plan. One that should keep me in line and in check.

With no further ado, I present to you:


The plan - the breakdown:
  • Can Do Mondays - So long comfort zone! On Mondays I will challenge myself to try new things, work on techniques I'm not comfortable with, and push myself to do something different; Think outside of *my* box.
  • Tuesday Tutsies - Tutsies meaning tutorials of course! Expect picture step by step instructions of altered projects, layouts, mini books and more.
  • Indulge and Divulge Thursdays - Many of us don't use certain product or tools to its full potential, I know I don't. On Thursdays I will indulge myself in one specific product and find as many uses for it as I possibly can - silly ones included.
  • Fetch a Sketch Fridays - Scrapping on the weekend? Stop by and check out a new sketch every Friday. I promise it'll be worth a lift!

So come join me, Monday is gonna be a fun day!
...and that's just the beginning...
:o)

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment