Monday, January 11, 2010

Can Do Monday - 01.11.10

Today's challenge was to include non-scrapbook related items in a layout. I had been holding on to these pictures of Dean with his headphones and some of his speakers for a while now. Every time I wanted to make a layout I got stuck. So today was the day...when you think about it, this was really a double challenge for me :oP



This layout includes:
  • CD Case with a CD
  • Jewelry beads
  • Music sheet paper
I'm pretty happy with the result, and I can proudly say that the challenge was met. There's one thing that still needs to be done though... I'd like to journal on the actual CD but I want it to be deep, so I'll have to sit and think for a while for that.

Hope you got some inspiration for a future layout. Try thinking outside of your element if you find yourself stuck. It might be just what you need to move forward with your project. You never know what you'll find laying around the house... so start looking :o)

Come back tomorrow for the first Tuesday Tutsie!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments: