Sunday, January 17, 2010

An Oldie...and the park

Can you believe I just finished this page today?! I'm not sure I want to tell you when I actually made it. All it needed was a picture... It was one of those layouts I made just because I loved the paper and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them; whether I had a picture for it or not. I know, sick. My mind works in mysterious ways, what can I say? I have about, oh I don't know, 15-20 layouts with no pictures. Maybe I'll set my mind to finish them all for a Can Do Monday and then we'll have a Layout-Palooza!!

.............OK I *have* to tell you. I just can't keep it to myself. This layout was made in February 2008. YUP almost two years ago. If this is not a wake up call then I don't know what is. Let the picture search begin!

Took the puppies to the dog park today so *they* could meet Bubba, my friend Stacy's new puppy. He's a mastiff, and just about the most adorable thing you've ever seen (besides my own, of course hehe)

Indy and Blue on our way to the park - they love each other most of the time...


Meet Bubba!! Not a good picture I know, but that's the only picture I have of him, besides the one of him sniffing Indy's butt and I just didn't think that one was appropriate :oP


and here are Blue and Indy discussing what to do next...

Hope you all had a great weekend! *See* ya tomorrow for the second Can Do Monday!

Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment