Friday, January 22, 2010

Fetch-a-Sketch Friday - 01.22.2010

Hi there! Welcome back to Fetch a Sketch... I had so much fun making this layout! I might have to say its one of my favorites at the moment. I've had this paper line from Crate Paper for a little while now and I was itching to do something with it. So I looked and looked through thousands of pictures that still need to be scrapped until I found the perfect photos for this layout. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to match photo to paper and not try your hardest to match your paper with some photos? lol

Enough babbling, here's the sketch:


And here's my interpretation of it:



The pictures are from when Dean and I went to Bok Tower Gardens. It truly is a beautiful place. If you haven't been and you live around the central Florida area its a must see. Check out the details here.
Making all these layouts just makes me want to go back to all these places.. hmm.. :oP
It was an unforgettable day, I *heart* him.

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous layout! I love the sprig of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this blog!!! I am a beginner at scrapping, but i like to think myself creative. these pages are just beautiful and i hope one day i can be as good as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I want to try this sketch. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete