Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its intro time!!!!

My honey all the way to the left (Dean) and then Blue, me and Indy. What can I tell you about us? We are together just about 24/7 and I wouldn't have it any other way... They are my inspiration. Dean and I work form home and the pups keep our days interesting and on edge, you never know what they are onto next. Blue is our angel and Indy our monster (Indy's eyes are devil-ish white for a reason) If you want to know more about Blue and Indy and their crazy adventures check out Dean's blog...

This is the last family picture of 2009. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us...
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Mari! Look forward to seeing your posts. That sure is a cute family you have there. Your given name is beautiful ... is that Italian or ?? See you around 2peas and I'd love you to visit my blog.

    Cool, I think I'm your first comment!

    ~Erika (journey fan on 2peas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to the world of blogging! I followed your link from 2peas!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erika: Hi! glad to have you as my first comment!! Yup, Italian name/last name, don't really speak much of it since my grandparents moved to Venezuela in the 50s... Can't wait to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by :o) come by again sometime soon...

    @Rach: Hi! Thanks for stopping by! hope to see you around...

    Off to check out more blogs. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogville! LOL! You have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete