Thursday, January 28, 2010

Indulge and Divulge Thursday - 01.28.10

Yummy Flowers...

We all have so many flowers and I know most of us wouldn't have it any other way. They make the perfect last touch to some if not most of our layouts and they are super fun to play with (and look at... but that's another story.)

Today I sat wit my bucket of flowers and started brainstorming. What fun stuff can we do with these fabric flowers? Wait no more, here's a list of fun things to try :o)
  • Paint 'em
  • Flock 'em
  • Glitter 'em
  • Ink 'em
  • Spritz 'em
  • Alcohol ink 'em
  • Stamp 'em
  • Chop 'em
  • Stickle 'em
  • Mix 'em
  • Layer 'em
  • Crackle paint 'em
  • Fold 'em
...and that's just to name a few, got something to add? leave a comment below, I'd love to try something new :o)

Here are some pictures of what I played with and some of the results. Tomorrow I'll post a layout made with fun flowers - I found the perfect picture for it from our trip to Savannah!!




As promised here's the layout I made using the snowflakes from this Tuesday Tutsie. One day I'll see real snowflakes, but for now these will do :o)



TGI*almost*F
Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment