Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our office - my scrap room :o)




So here it is... Our beloved office. We love it here. It is our creative/work place. We worked really hard to make it just what we needed in order to be inspired in this space... I think we did a pretty good job. Although to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days everything collapses; you can say we're not very handyman-ish when it comes to this stuff. Every time we would put up a crooked shelve I would console us by saying that every time we looked at it it would bring back great memories... so far I've been right. Who needs straight shelves anyway?

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEE your room!!!!!!! You guys did such a great job!!!! Crooked shelves are great!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete