Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My new toy!!!

I cant wait to show you this fun little toy I just got today!! I wanted a little printer so that I can have some photos on demand, without having to run anywhere to have them printed. Sometimes I'm working on a project and I come up with just the right photo for it; well now I can have it in my hands in less than a minute!
I was in search for something small, portable, with bluetooth, fast, that prints up t0 5x7, but most importantly I wanted something that had many different ways to read pictures, it be from a memory card, USB, computer, or even a phone! You don't think I'm asking for much, do you? Well I found it! wanna see? here it is...

HP Photosmart A646


You have no idea how excited I am about this little device... Dean and I were testing it earlier and let me tell you, it works wonderfully. We were able to connect it via bluetooth to my computer, print using a memory card, and print by connecting my DSLR to the USB port (since the memory card is a compact flash and can not be read through the card slots) Everything was so smooth, no installation necessary, no CD just follow the steps on the touchscreen and voila! --that's right, I said touchscreen, it even has some preset frames, icons, and text you can add your photos.
I can't wait to try the bluetooth feature with my phone next. I'll let you know how that works out, but if its anything like its other features it's going to be flawless!!

Today, I'm a happy scrapper... :o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: