Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Plan - The Makeover :oP

Three weeks have gone by and I can honestly say that I've gotten so much done! I've done more scrapping in the month of January than I did all last year! No kidding... Although, it has been a very productive 3 weeks, I feel like I need to do more. More for myself, that is, and for the goals I have set up for this year.

So whats the *new* plan? Like I said, I want to continue doing Can Do Mondays and Fetch a Sketch Fridays. I always have a good time with those, they challenge me - and I love that, but I mostly love the fact that they make me get things done. Sadly, I can't say the same for the other two - Tuesday Tutsies and Indulge and Divulge Thursdays, so that's where the change comes...

Drum-roll please!
I will be adding Spontaneous Wednesdays to the mix ! Wednesdays will be all about fun altered projects that I've been meaning to get to, unfinished projects, as in kits or classes and a mini book or two. You'll never know what to expect on this day, but be sure that by the end of it I will be a very happy camper - knowing that I finally got to do something that has been on my list for what it seems like forever now.

My main idea of only doing 3 specific days instead of 4 is that maybe this way I can make and post more random layouts. I can only imagine once all the new stuff starts coming in at ScrappyB! I'm going to be a busy bee, I can't wait! Also, I want to start making more Digital Art; so expect some of that too; photo manipulation, illustrations, patterns, and more...

I do truly believe this is a good change. I need to stay inspired in more ways than just layouts - and hopefully this will keep me in track.

I couldn't leave you without a sneak peek of what the future of Wednesdays holds... so here you go :o)
If you guessed votive candle holder, you are correct! I picked this up last week at Ikea's "As If" section and reminded me of 7-Gypsies Artist Printers Tray - no reason why you must have it in rectangles, circles would be fun to play with too! One of these Wednesdays I'll get to show you the finished project... did I mention it was only 5 bucks!?!?!? I *heart* Ikea...

Hope you tag along on this new journey. I promise it will be filled with innovative ideas, and fun project that I hope will inspire you in one way or another. *See* you soon!

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment