Friday, February 5, 2010

Eye Boogies... I know, gross.

...but its something I want to always remember about Blue. Always walking around with boogies hoping someone would go to his rescue and clear his vision. I guess it helps that it takes a lot for me to get grossed out :oP

Dean was writing a poem about about this story for his blog, so I thought it would be perfect to make a layout for it - since we had the perfect picture and all!

Here's today's sketch for you:And here's the finished layout:

I didn't get to scrapbook much this week, but I got tons of other stuff done so I can't complain. I have some really cute projects to post next week, and then as new stuff starts coming in at the *best* store ever - Scrappy Boutique I'll start creating with fun new product! Can't wait...

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Each morning mommy takes tissues to get the "eye boogers" out of Sierra and Caleb's eyes.

    ReplyDelete