Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green at Heart Part 2:

Number two thing I love about Basic Grey is their versatility. I just never want to stop making layouts with their product lol... I even already have a two pager in the works from one of our trips to St. Augustine hehe

Here's the layout for today. I really love this picture of me and Blue and I'm really happy with this layout :o)

we didn't get home till late today. No natural light = crappy picture. :o(


Tomorrow I'll try to take some pictures of the paper we made in our class today.. It was so much fun! I can't wait to incorporate this new craft form and all the knowledge that comes with it in scrapbooking! I'll let you all in that too hehe

Hope you're having a great week!
Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment