Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For the love of tags!!

It's true I'm in love... Making these tags is so much fun! To be honest, they're quite liberating. They don't have to have a purpose, or a destination. I can make them just for the love of art and I'm perfectly fine with that. Now, don't ask me what I'm planning to do with or how I'm going to display them - cause honestly, I'm not really sure, and at this moment I'm not too concerned about it. I'm just happy with them the way they are and will definitely be doing more soon!!! :o) Who knows, maybe I'll make a lamp shade with them. Or I'll take Dean's advice and make curtains... or how about this fun display and instead of using pictures I'll just hang my tags..isn't that the coolest thing ever?!?!?! I *love* Umbra. It is definitely my new favorite, after making tags of course. :oP Dean and I stopped by Sam Flax earlier on the week and saw sooooo many cool frame ideas. Seriously how do people come up with this crap? Just amazing. I invite you to check out their stuff. I bet you'll be as amazed as us. :o)

Here's a compilation of the new ones I've made. If you wanna see how the whole tag craze started, check out this post.


With all this tag talk I almost forgot about Basic Grey! I printed some pictures I want to use with Green at Heart and I can't wait to play! Dean and I are helping my parents with some trade shows until Sunday so I'm not sure when I'll get to it. Hopefully sooon!!! I'm really psyched about this paper :o)

Hope you're having a great week, thanks for visiting!
Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Tags look like something I could definitely get into! They're adorable and you could use them for anything. Awesome work.

    The photo tree is awesome but I have no idea where you'd put it. At least me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags!! They look even better in person!! And I want that tree!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are gorgeous, Marianna. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete