Friday, August 27, 2010

Life...

Well I'm sure by now all of you know how much I love Lost and Found and from what I've heard most of you feel the same way! :o) I have another project to show you today with the very same...

I've had this little hanger for a while now. My parents got it while they were renovating their closet and I just had to have it! and this is what I did with it...


I altered it to make this little sign. I love this saying and its one of those that you need to keep around so you don't forget. I know I do. I think think this will help me remember everyday...


I felt I needed to censor it :oP

First I painted the hanger white, then layered some crackle paint over it and distressed it using some vintage photo distress ink. The last touch was to add those fab gems which used to be brads so I just cut off the tips using *Dean's* Tim Holt'z scissors and then managed to cut my finger in the process. Oy.



and there it is hanging on the Lost and Found rack at the store :o)

Can't say I'm done playing with this line just yet :-X

Stay sweet,
Mari


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment