Thursday, August 5, 2010

My CHA TOP 10

As you can imagine.. I'm back from Chicago. :o) I've been taking care of things around here but now I'm ready to get back in the game! I can't wait to get back to creating... Although to be honest with you, I don't know if I can work with older products. Not after seeing all the awesomeness that's gonna be coming out! Stacey, Julie and I had a so much fun working hard to bring back the best with us. I'll have to post pictures of our adventures soon.. I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to go with them! So much was learned... While we were there we came to a fair conclusion. CHA is much like Vegas. There are no clocks, so you never know how long you've been in the show. You spend all your money. Its totally intoxicating.. Although if you ask me, I'd take CHA over Vegas anytime :oP

These top choices, as you will soon see, have no Christmas or Halloween. Summer CHA is always filled with those two themes.. and well, I'm not a big "theme" fan.. These choices were made from the 20% theme free product that was featured in the show. And I'd love to hear your thoughts on them and any you like that I missed! (even if they are themed)

So here they are.. In no particular order:

1. Crate Paper - Restoration Collection


2. Sassafras - Mix and Mend Collection


3. Teresa Collins Stampmaker



4. Pink Paislee - House of Three Parisian Anthology Collection


5. Imaginisce - New I-Top Accessories

6. Teresa Collins - Blingage


7. Basic Grey - Curio Collection

8. My Minds Eye - Lost and Found Collection


9. Prima - Scrapbook Jewelry


10. Tim Holtz - Configurations


There you have it.. my fave 10. Ten products that I CANNOT wait until they hit ScrappyB. What about you? I'm sure you've seen all the sneak peeks of all the yummy product that was released a couple of weeks ago. What are you most excited about?!

If you're a central Floridian make sure to check out ScrappyB's blog for an update of all the products that will be coming to your favorite LSS!!! I can't wait for all the boxes to start coming in and start playing!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited!

Also, check out Scrapbook Update's Top Ten picks.. Some awesome different product and great in-depth reviews!

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear about your faves :o)
Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think the Crate Restoration looks fabulous (though I haven't seen it in person...JEALOUS!!!) haha Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete