Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Funky Elegance

I'm back... and for good this time hehe.. As the new products from CHA start coming in I start creating... and I love it! Today I'll post a layout using My Minds Eye's - Haunted collection. Come back soon for other layouts and projects using other yummy My Minds Eye product, including Lost and Found. Swoon........

I think I might have mentioned this on my CHA post but My Minds Eye really rocked this past release! Lost and Found made my top 10 and if Haunted wasn't a "Halloween" line it probably would have made it in too! They really kicked butt. It makes my heart happy :o)

I wanted to use Haunted for a non-Halloween related layout. I absolutely love the flock and lets face it, I might dress up my dogs and carve a pumpkin every once in a while but I'm just not overflowing with Halloween pictures hehe.. Although I wish I was when companies come out with lines like this! I found this picture of Amanda and Corey's rehearsal dinner of all the girls and thought it would be perfect for these papers. I love the colors and the feel of funky elegance the patterns give the layout.





Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Very nice use of this line, Mauri! It's a great layout!

    ReplyDelete