Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TWIGS AND WOOD :o)

I think this is as 3-D as I've gotten so far and I love it! I love the dimensions and the shadows it creates when you bend, layer and stack 4+ pop dots to get some height :oP One thing's for sure. This layout is not, in any way, fitting in a page protector... So what I've decided to do is tie some of the burlap ribbon and hang it! then I'll make a 12x12 copy at ScrappyB's awesome Scrapbook Central and slide it in my book! Problem averted. :oP

I used BoBunny's Roughin' it and Creative Imagination's wood and twigs. Here's the layout, sans the hanging ribbon which I didn't have at the time of the picture hehe:



I die-cut some leaves using Creative Imaginations' wood and layered some BoBunny leaf cut-outs over them :o)


This week is flying by! I'll be back tmw with more to share :o)

Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Um.....WOW!! I absolutely adore your twigs and leaves! You are magic with paper and scissors ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! 4 pop dots should give a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete