Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lets get Vintage!

It's been a looooong day... but a productive one for sure! Today I wanted to share this quick layout I made using the Dear Lizzy line. Check me out and that white background! hehe - The more I play with white the more I like it. The layout is pretty simple but I think the accents is what makes it. Dean says it has a vintage feel, and I agree... I used Glossy Accents and Stickles on the flowers to pop them out, and curled the leaves to give them more dimension.



That rose ribbon is to die for... I can't wait to play with it some more :o)

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared to use my ribbon incase I'll want more and run out lol! I love your page and how you used GA. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete