Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Call me Sugar

Can you believe this is my first October Afternoon layout?!?! I absolutely love their product, I guess I just never got around to it but now I'm on love :oP Their papers are so easy to use come together so nicely.. I love how their new Thrift Shop line compliments this picture we took at Savannah last year.


These little clear bubbles are from the Tim Holtz button packaging. Aren't those cool?!?! It makes me want more buttons - but not for the actual buttons hehe

**You can find all these goodies (and much more) at ScrappyB. The patterns are beautiful and the colors breathtaking :o) If you're in the area stop by and take a peak at the new yummy October Afternoon**

I also wanted to share some pics of the doggies that Dean took today... since lately none of the layouts have been about them :o( I do love them though... they're so handsome!

I hope everyone is having an awesome week! I have to make at least one more layout tonight and I'm just not feeling it :-X Mojo please come back!

Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment