Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope all moms out there had a great mothers day today! Filled with love, hugs, pampering and your kids, of course :oP
I always try to make something for both my mom and Dean's mom on this day, but let me be honest, I'm running out of ideas after all these years! Since canvases are my new love I figured I couldn't go wrong to make one for each of them with some of their pictures. I used Graphic 45's Le' Romantique and some yummy embellies including Websters Pages' rose ribbon which happened to go perfect with this line :o)

Here's the I one I made for Dean's mom. He found the perfect picture for it too! That's him, his mom, and her mom. I know it meant the world to her... totally worth it.



and here's the one I made for my mom with a picture of her and my grandma. It's really neat to find these pictures and know exactly where they were taken. This one in particular was at my great-grandma's front door. Can you believe its been 12 years? (since I've been to her house, not 12 years since this pic was taken hehe)


**Thanks Lisa for the canvas inspiration once again! I'm loving them. :o) **

One last time for today... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! hope you had a great one...

Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment