Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Moving...

I have filled four big bins with tools and embellishments and it doesn't even look like I've made a dent to my scrap-room! Whoever said scrapbooking was a sickness was dead on. I really should go back and keep packing, but right now I rather be blogging :oP

Dean, Blue, Indy and I will be moving out on our own this week to this cute small townhouse between Waterford Lakes and Avalon Park. I'm stocked and nervous but mostly stocked. I can't even tell you how much we need this. Our own place. A change. It's gonna be good. :) This move has shown me just how unconventional and weird we are. And I love it.

I think this layout best describes how I'm feeling today. Just thankful for the four of us. I used the ever-so-yummy Basic Grey Wander :o)





Stay sweet,
Mari
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. A totally fun layout! Love the color, texture and dimension!

    ReplyDelete