Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Now we return to regular programming...


Stacey, Julie and I landed back home yesterday around 5pm. Talk about a long traveling day!!! we left LA art 9am and didn't get to Orlando till 5pm. I hate it when time differences don't work in your favor :oP I can't wait to show you pics of our adventure but for now I wanted to share my top picks of this winter release. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. That's all I can say.

I am so thankful I was able to attend and share such a wonderful experience with these two amazing women. If you want to check out all the yumminess that Scrappy Boutique is bringing you, click here. :)


In no particular order...

Teresa Collins - Notations Kit


this kit contains all these goodies and a super nice black and craft 3-ring binder. You won't believe the price tag!!! Can't wait to play with this...
Ornate Frames from Kaiser Craft
I have big plans for this frame.. no, really, I do!!! and it's gonna be good :P

Pink Paislee: Daily Junque, and Butterfly Garden

I would really love your thoughts on these.. I LOOOOOOOVE them. I think they did an awesome job from embellies to pattern. Very innovative and different... we need more things like this in the industry. :)
Crate Paper: Portrait
This line is so versatile.. I love everything about it.

Sassafras: Sweetly Smitten
**love**

Cosmo Cricket: Up-cycle
need I say more? love the colors, love the patterns, Cosmo Cricket rocked it!
EK's SMASH
I'm gonna keep this one a surprise.. this was brilliant and I can't wait to share!!
Basic Grey's Hello Luscious and Life of the Party:
well Basic Grey will always be in my heart... this release wasn't gonna change that. Love it all!

Maya Road

Zipper ribbon and so much more fun stuff.. including more trims, chipboard goodness and canvas!!!

and there's so much more!!!!!! how about you!? what's on your top - can't live without - please get to my local store (scrappyb) soon cuz I'm gonna pass out if I don't play with it now list? :oP

just my 2 cents..
stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Mari, great picks!! I am loving the Maya Road zipper embellies and that frame too! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the frame! Love all the stuff you girls picked at CHA for Scrappy Boutique!

    ReplyDelete