Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Told ya..


I love these things.

I could cry just looking at this "love" box. It has so much meaning to me and my relationship with Dean. If you haven't made one, try. You'd be surprised how special this little thing can be. It now holds some very special memorabilia that we have either collected or that Dean has given me in the past 6 years. And just every time I look at it, it brings back so many memories and with it, many many feelings. Feelings that may have been stored away in some drawer or box. I'm not gonna lie, it was a challenging, finding little things that will fit... but remember! you can take some of the little boxes out to make a bigger compartment. I know! clever, right? and to know we owe it all to Tim...





I wont go into details as to what every thing means in order to leave my sappiness level confidential :oP but know that I hold this box and its contents very dear to my heart, and might as well be my favorite thing ever. After the giver of the mementos, of course :oP

Stay sweet,
Mari

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: